Keune Care Silver Savior Conditioner
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Minimum spend $40
Brass busting conditioner enriched with violet pigments to neutralize unwanted warm tones and keep blondes cool.
How to Use:
After shampooing, work through hair & leave for 1-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sodium Benzoate, Mica, Lactic Acid, CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Alcohol, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, CI 60730/Ext. Violet 2, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment.