KMS Head Remedy Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 300ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
KMS HEADREMEDY Anti-Dandruff Shampoo controls dandruff while gently cleansing and provides soothing relief to an itchy scalp.
WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT IT?
• Controls dandruff while gently cleansing
• Reduces ﬂaking associated with dandruff
• Provides soothing relief to itchy scalp
HOW DO I USE IT?
For all hair types. Lather, rinse and repeat if necessary. Follow with your chosen conditioner.
WHAT’S IN IT?
AHA structure complex
- Lactic Acid, Malic Acid – supports internal reconstruction
- Quaternium-80 – evens out the hair surface
- Piroctone Olamine – anti-dandruff agent
- Rosemary – known for containing anti-oxidative, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chamomile – known for helping to relieve itchy scalp and for soothing irritated scalp.
Written by Fraser On 21/04/2022