KMS Moist Repair Conditioner 750ml 750ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE VALUE-SIZED PRODUCTS BY KMS.
Hair lacking luster and shine? Simply restore the hair's shine and body with KMS Moist Repair Conditioner. This weightless cream formula is chock full of vitamins and nutrients that replenish and rejuvenate the hair's natural balance of moisture to restore bounce and body while adding amazing shine. Part of the KMS Moist Repair range.
Restore your hair’s natural beauty with nourishing formulas that help strengthen and replenish moisture. These powerful products from the KMS Moist Repair range are designed to reconstruct hair from the inside out.
Who it's for:
All hair types, especially damaged or dry hair.
Aloe and Vanilla.
What you'll get:
Moisturized, conditioned hair.
Apply a small amount onto shampooed hair. Work through, leave in for a couple of minutes and rinse.
Written by Natalie On 25/03/2020