Kryolan Kryolan Digital Complexion Concealer
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
This cutting-edge concealer is durable with a lightweight feel, providing you with the confidence you want to feel in your own skin. An emulsion base of water and silicone suitable for all skin types infused with phyto oils. It has sheer to medium coverage capabilities and is buildable. This self-setting, innovative formula has been designed for compatibility with modern technologies for an airbrushed impression leaving your complexion and smile beaming. The complex structure has a yielding effect resulting in a flawless complexion with a natural finish. Remove Digital Complexion Concealer with Natural Cleansing Oil from the Clean & Care line for a gentle and effective result. Vegan certified.
How to Use:
Digital Complexion Concealer can be applied before or after foundation, as desired. Shake the pen and then twist the applicator from the bottom to dispense the product. It’s advisable to use a Make-up Blending Plate or the back of your hand, if applying on yourself, to prevent cross-contamination. Using your finger, brush or sponge, whichever your preference, blend the concealer into the skin using a patting technique until the liquid is absorbed into the skin and is seamlessly blended. The concealer can be layered, if required, to achieve higher coverage.
Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Glycerin, Squalane, Talc, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Nylon-12, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dodecene, Isostearyl Alcohol, Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Silica, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Dicaprylyl Ether, Lauryl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract and may contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499]