Kryolan Ultra Setting Vaporizer 100ml 9292
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Spend $100 + Receive $25 Gift Card
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
Kryolan Ultra Setting Vaporizer is an innovative spray for make-up setting. This fine mist spray is a light setting preparation, with exceptional matt and light effect after application and is most suitable for camera work. Ultra Setting Vaporizer dependably sets any kind of foundation.
Before applying it to cream foundation, the foundation should first be powdered. The spray is applied thinly and evenly and dries quickly. The protected make-up is then extremely smudge-proof and is resistant to moisture. Ultra Setting Vaporizer contains less alcohol than traditional Fixing Spray, but should not be applied near eyes or mucous membranes.
APPLICATION TIPS & TRICKS
The aerosol format provides the ability to generate a fine and even application without risk of overspray or droplets which can occur with a setting spray pump.
WE RECOMMEND USE WITH
Ultra Setting Vaporizer dependably sets any kind of foundation. Before applying it to cream foundation, the foundation should first be powdered.
DME, Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Water), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben