L'Oreal Professional Tecni.art Wild Stylers Savage Panache 250ml
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
Create big hair with outrageous texture with L'Oreal Tecni.art Wild Stylers 60s Babe Savage Panache. A great dry, texture spray that gives creates long-lasting XXL volume.
Let your look go swinging! Channel flirtatious volume a la 60’s with a modern textured twist. Our most intense yet no rough touch texturising spray. Micro-propelled powders formula for a flawless looking dry finish. Innovative triple diffuser inspired by backstage pros gesture: propelling the sprays with hairdryer for and even and larger coverage. Built-in pro gesture to create more volume and more texture in just a stroke.
Directions: Shake well before use and between applications. Spray onto dry hair in even strokes anywhere you want lift and texture. Scrunh and tease when applying on the lengths.
Pro Tip: To create the ultimate root lift, apply on the roots before backcombing the small individual sections. Use the bristle brush to smooth the look of hair slightly without crushing the height.