Louvelle Amelie Shower Cap in Denim Leopard 2670
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Carefully crafted from luxuriously soft and stretchy premium fabric with a waterproof lining, Louvelle’s original and patented turban-style designs elevate the shower cap from a passé necessity to an everyday luxury.
Every bathing beauty knows showers can leave your luscious locks prone to frizz causing humidity. But freshening up doesn’t have to spell the end of your beautiful blow-dry, or leave you compromising on your impeccable style. Streamlined Amelie features a sleek panelled design, while Dahlia is a knotted style. Both designs are available in a range of fun fashion-forward colours and patterns, meaning there’s a Louvelle shower cap to perfectly compliment the style of every woman who enjoys a little everyday luxury. In fact, Oprah even named them as one of her favourite things.
How to Use:
Gather your luscious locks into a low bun at the base of your head; this fits hair under the cap better than a top knot. Put your Louvelle shower cap on from front to back, just as you would a traditional cap. Adjust as necessary, ensuring all hair is enclosed under your cap.
***For best results, we recommend angling the shower below your head.