Louvelle DAHLIA shower cap in Tutti Frutti 2724
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Shower in style and protect your crowning glory! Your blow dry will emerge frizz free with this shower cap created from stretch, quick dry fabric with waterproof lining. This knotted turban style is inspired by bohemian glamour, perfect for the modern chic woman.
To wear, gather up your luscious locks, secure hair in low bun at nape of neck and put on front to back as you would a traditional shower cap, ensuring all hair is enclosed. For best results, angle the shower below your head. Also ideal to protect your hairline when removing or applying makeup.
The perfect gift for the woman who has everything and likes a little everyday luxury.
Design Registered & Patented
How to wear:
To wear, gather up your luscious locks, secure hair in low bun at nape of neck and put on front to back as you would a traditional shower cap, ensuring all hair is enclosed.
***For best results, we recommend angling the shower below your head.