Matrix Total Results Brass Off Custom Neutralization Mask 200ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
Matrix Total Results Brass Off Custom Neutralization Mask is a colour depositing treatment that neutralizes brassy tones.
Highly pigmented blue-violet tones neutralzie and eliminate brassy/orange tones to maintain lightened hair. Helps repair and protect fragile hair. Protected Color. Professional Care. Get Up to 10X less breakage with our most neutralizing system yet*.
Directions: After using Brass Off shampoo, apply to wet hair. Avoid scalp area and leave on for 5-10 minutes depending on desired neutralization. Rinse and follow with Blonde Threesome leave-in cream.
*When using the Brass Off system of shampoo, mask and leave-in cream vs. non-conditioning shampoo.