Matrix Total Results Unbreak My Blonde Conditioner
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Sulfate-Free Strengthening Conditioner that is infused with citric acid to strengthen and soften hair
How to Use:
Use as a complete system with Unbreak My Blonde Shampoo and reviving leave-in. After shampooing, apply and distribute evenly through hair and rinse. Follow with reviving Leave-in Treatment.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Bis-cetearyl Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Parfum / Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Isopropyl Myristate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Coco-betaine, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Trideceth-10, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Chloride, Linalool, Peg-100 Stearate, Citral, Steareth-6, Trideceth-3, Acetic Acid, Trisodium Hedta
Written by Mel On 11/05/2022