Mermade Hair Blow Dry Brush in Pink
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A salon-quality blowout at home has never been easier! Introducing the Mermade Ionic Blow Dry Brush that dries and styles your hair in one. Basically, it combines your hairdryer and your round brush so you legit only need one tool to dry your mane. Featuring a unique oval brush, ionic technology for shine + protection plus flexible tangle-free bristles, it’s perfect for all hair types and lengths. Its super-light design means you'll never have to choose between a sore arm and a killer blowout again. Plus, it’s perfect for second-day hair that just needs a touch-up or some extra bounce. The Mermade blowout brush will literally blow you away.
How to Use:
Step 1. For a sleek blowdry, start with clean, towel-dried hair and apply a heat-protectant like their Mermade Mist.
Step 2. Section hair with their Grip Clips. Taking one section at a time, starting from the bottom layer, choose the best heat setting for your hair.
Step 3. Place the oval brush near the root and brush away from the head while gently rotating. This will create professional like volume. Repeat for all layers and sections of hair. For more curve, wrap the hair around the barrel and hold for a few seconds.
Step 4. Finish with a shot of hair spray.
Tip: You can use the blow-dry brush on dry hair to revive your mane or give it some bounce. Be careful not to touch the scalp with the tool. Make sure to clean out bristles and wipe down the tool after use to avoid product build-up.