NAK Structure Complex Collection Trio Pack 3 items
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
Prepare to rescue damaged hair with Nak Structure Complex Trio Pack.
1 x Nak Structure Complex Shampoo (375ml)
1 x Nak Structure Complex Conditioner (375ml)
1 x Nak Structure Complex No.3 Bond Enhancer (150ml)
I decided to give this pack a go after reading a bit about Olaplex and its alternatives, and thought maybe this treatment, plus using the matching shampoo and conditioner might get my hair back on track.
The difference is amazing! After one use, my hair felt silky and strong. The frizz and fluffiness was majorly reduced. And it smells fantastic. Anyone who remembers eating Grape HubbaBubba as a kid will get nostalgic at the smell of these products.
I have used it 4 times now, twice using the shampoo and treatment combo, twice with shampoo and conditioner combo. The treatment definitely has better results, but the conditioner is still good too. With how much conditioner/treatment I use for all my hair, I couldnt afford to use treatment every time.
Written by Carly Phillips On 06/03/2020