Napoleon Perdis Napoleon Perdis Advanced Mineral Makeup SPF 15
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
Napoleon Advanced Mineral Makeup SPF 15 is available in 5 shades. The next generation of foundation combines natural mineral ingredients with advanced light-diffusing elements in a liquid form. Advanced Mineral Makeup camouflages imperfections, lessens the appearances of fine lines and winkles and helps mitigate shine. Made with the finest minerals nature has to offer, and graced with Vitamins A, C and E and SPF 15, the oil-free formula nourishes and protects the complexion.
"A sophisticated mineral foundation that's down to earth." - Napoleon Perdis
For fresh luminosity add a hint of auto pilot radiance-boosting primer with your advanced mineral makeup.
Titanium dioxide (6.0%), zinc oxide (3.0%)
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, lauryl peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, stearic acid, aluminum hydroxide, hexyl laurate, dimethicone crosspolymer, squalane, propylene carbonate, phytantriol, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, tocopherol, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, oleanolic acid, enantia chlorantha bark extract, panax ginseng root extract, portulaca oleracea extract, centella asiatica extract, sodium hyaluronate, polydodecanamideaminium triazadiphenylethenesulfonate, polyvinylalcohol crosspolymer, polysilicone-11, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, silica dimethyl silylate, sodium chondroitin sulfate, atelocollagen, aminobutyric acid, barium sulfate, sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, zinc chloride, lysine, disodium edta, sodium dehydroacetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, sodium benzoate.
Mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499)."
Written by Deb On 17/05/2022