Napoleon Perdis Brow Brush BR2 (1 brush)
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
Fine, firm and precise on one end, with a spooly on the other, this 2-in-1 brow brush will have your arches looking polished in a flash. The firm angle brush is perfect for use with powder, liquid, cream and pomade brow definers, whilst the spooly allows you to comb brow hairs in place for ultimate precision.
How to Use:
Comb brow hairs into place with the spooly to identify any areas that require added definition. Dip the angle brush into your chosen brow product, then use the back of your hand or a palette to coat each side of the brush to evenly distribute the product. Apply to the brow, leading with the short end. Comb back through the brow with the spooly to soften the definition and finish the brow.
Between uses or as needed, sanitize and remove product using a brush cleaner, then wash with Pro Cleanse Solid Brush Soap once a week. Maintain the longevity of your brushes by laying them flat to dry.
With so many brushes to choose from – first decide whether you want to deposit, blend or diffuse then choose your brush accordingly. Firm brushes deposit and blend whilst soft, fluffy brushes diffuse.