Napoleon Perdis Concealer Brush CN3 (1 brush)
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
A small, dome-shaped concealer brush, perfect for stippling on concealer to build high, undetectable coverage. Perfect for covering small patches of pigmentation, blemishes and acne or pressing concealer around the hollow of the eyes.
How to Use:
Load the brush with product directly from its packaging or load product onto the back of your hand or a palette then dip into the product. Before taking your brush to the face, work your brush from side to side on your hand/palette to evenly distribute product then apply to the chosen area of the face. Use a stippling (gentle, repetitive tapping) motion to build coverage as needed.
Between uses or as needed, sanitize and remove product using a brush cleaner, then wash with Pro Cleanse Solid Brush Soap once a week. Maintain the longevity of your brushes by laying them flat to dry.
With so many brushes to choose from – first decide whether you want to deposit, blend or diffuse then choose your brush accordingly. Firm brushes deposit and blend whilst soft, fluffy brushes diffuse.