Click on read more for step by step instructions.
THE NAPOLEON PERDIS DRESS CODE
LINGERIE – YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
DRESS – THE MONTHLY COLOUR STORY
STYLE – WORK THE LOOK TO SUIT YOUR STYLE
• Nourish and cleanse skin with Auto Pilot Hydrating Milk Cleanser; massage into skin using your fingertips; spritz the face with Auto Pilot Moisture Mist and massage further for a deeper clean.
• Plump and perfect skin with Skin Elixir Serum Broad Spectrum SPF 15; massage using your fingertips or buff into the skin with Complexion Perfection Brush 23s.
• Boost under eye hydration with Supreme Eye Cream. Pat over the under eye area using your fingertips.
• For complexion perfection, apply Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer using Flawless Foundation Brush g19.
• Using its flock tip applicator, thoroughly coat the lips with Double Duty Infusion Lip Oil.
• Brows and mascara first!
a) Style and groom brows with Eyebrow Pencil Pale Rider or Chocoholic. Fill, shape and define by applying feather-like strokes in the direction of the natural hair growth.
b) Keep unruly hairs in place with Wand-er Brow Clear to Go.
c) Add volume and length to lashes with a rich coat of Own It! Mascara Jet.
• Smooth, conceal and perfect skin by concealing with The One Concealer using Sculpting Brush 10r.
• For light to medium coverage, apply Sheer Genius Liquid Foundation with a foundation brush, or build to full coverage with a Pro Makeup Sponge.
• Set the feature focus area of the face with Camera Finish Powder Foundation using Polishing Brush 35r.
• Softly sculpt the contours of the face using The Ultimate Contour Palette Contour.
• For a precise application, use Reflective Contour Brush 20b to sweep product under the cheekbones and along the jaw line. Use Contour Brush 16b to sweep the product down the sides of the nose. Continue to sweep through the eye socket and extend onto the temple to lift the eye. To finish, sweep through the inner bridge of the eye and under the lower lip.
• Add warmth to the face by sweeping The Ultimate Contour Palette Blush over the apples of the cheeks using Reflective Contour Brush 20b.
• Highlight the top of the cheekbone and Cupid’s bow using The Ultimate Contour Palette Highlight.
• Blend Color Disc Copper Topper over the mobile lid and below the lower lash line using Flat Shader Brush 10b. Contour the eyes further by sweeping the same shadow through the socket and below the lower lash line using Fusing and Blending Brush 8r.
• Take the eyes to the next level by pressing Insomnia Utopia Metallic Cream over the mobile lid, diffuse the cream through the socket and over the lower lash line using your finger or Fusing and Blending Brush 8r.
• Define the eyes by applying Eye Pencil Brown Sugar over the upper and lower lash lines and waterline.
• Finish the eyes with a generous coat of Own It! Mascara Jet onto the upper and lower lashes.
• Bring balance, colour and style into the overall look with DéVine Goddess Lipstick Olympia applied to the lips.
STYLE – DIAL THE LOOK UP OR DOWN TO SUIT YOUR MOOD
• Brighten up the eyes by switching Eye Pencil Brown Sugar with Eye Pencil White On on the waterline
• Vamp up your style by applying DéVine Goddess Lipstick Venus.
• Add some colour to the eyes by adding a coat of Own It! Mascara Electric, Mean Green or Pink Punk.