Napoleon Perdis Matte Bronze 18g
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
Prefer your bronze to have a matte finish? Napoloeon Perdis Matte Bronze is a super-fine pressed powder that adds a hint of natural, sun-kissed color without any traces of shimmer. Matte Bronze is fabulously flattering, especially for fairer skin tones
Bronzed is always better. - Napoleon Perdis
- Use this subtle bronzing powder to give natural warmth to the face, neck, and even décolletage, dusting over the skin with a large soft brush.
- The versatility of the Matte Bronze allows for a subtle contour or hint of warmth on the face.
- To contour, use Reflective Contour Brush 20b and sweep beneath the cheekbones, temples and jawline.
- To bronze, use a slightly larger brush such as Finishing Powder Brush 25s and sweep over the cheeks, jawline and neck and finish with a soft wash across the forehead and down the centre of the face where the sun naturally hits.
Talc, zinc stearate, dimethicone, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, zea mays (corn) starch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, sorbic acid, dehydroacetic acid, mica (ci 77019), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891).