Napoleon Perdis Napoleon Perdis Mattetastic Lipstick
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Napoleon Perdis Mattetastic is a range of ultra-pigmented, long-lasting lipsticks with a modern matte finish. Each of the six fabulous shades contain a moisturizing combination of Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalene and Vitamin E to ensure lips stay hydrated and soft, allowing Mattetastic to glide on effortlessly for high-comfort wear.
"I was inspired by the Hollywood glamazons of the 1940s and 50s like Ava Gardner, Lana Turner, and Rita Hayworth and their impeccable, rich, matte pouts," explains Napoleon. "My new Mattetastic lipsticks have been treated to the most nourishing ingredients for comfort and care and a modern matte finish. These shades are so wearable - there really is something for everyone - and they last for hours!"
- Mattetastic can be used as a liner and a lipstick. Use the curved edge of the lipstick to line lips and the wider part to fill the lips.
- Try using any of the shades on the cheeks as a gorgeous cream blush. Just dab on to the cheek and blend with your fingers.
- The Mattetastic shades and textures can be easily mixed with gloss, DéVine Goddess Lipsticks or layered with lip pencils to adjust the colour.