Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Bronzing Powder 12g
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
Fake a fabulous flush, warm summer skin, or a gorgeous glow with Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Bronzing Powder. The complimentary hues sit in a mosaic pattern which, when swept over the top with a brush, allows the hues to blend together to create a flattering finish on the skin.
Hello cheekbones, contours, and a healthful glow. THE BEST BIT! Lanolin Protects and softens the skin for soft and glowing cheeks and Vitamins C & E Antioxidants help improve skin texture.
The Mosaic Powders are designed to suit every skin tone. The complementary shade combinations are designed to blend together beautifully for a natural effect on the skin.
Glow - and go - Napoleon Perdis
- Apply Mosaic Bronzing Powder to warm the face, neck and continue to contour, refine features, slim down the nose and jaw line. Depending on the skin tone, apply Mosaic Blushing for pink/plum tones or Mosaic Flushing for peach tones to the apples of the cheeks and/or cheekbones.
Talc, polyethylene, zinc stearate, tricaprylin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, beeswax (cera alba), peg-150 distearate, lanolin, laureth-4, tocopherol, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium edta, ascorbyl palmitate. May contain:
Mica, iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), ultramarines (ci 77007), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), manganese violet (ci 77742), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), orange 4 (ci 15510), red 6 (ci 15850), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 27 lake (ci 45410), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985).
Written by Diane Murphy On 14/12/2018