Napoleon Perdis Napoleon Perdis Sketch Pot Gel Eyeliner
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Limit 1 per customer
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
Add drama and definition and experience silky smooth precision with this waterproof vegan gel eyeliner. Rich in creamy pigment and smudge, budge and flake-proof, create sharp lines or blend and smudge for a smoked-out finish. Gluten and oil-free.
Ensure the lid is tightly closed when the product is not in use.
Directions: Using a clean cotton tip or the tip of a brush, remove a pea-sized amount of Sketch Pot Gel Eyeliner from the pot. Coat both sides of your chosen eyeliner brush to ensure a smooth tip. Apply to the lash line in short light strokes beginning at the outer corner of the eye to the inner corner of the eye—dial-up as desired with a thicker line, extended wing or application to the waterline.
Pro Tip: Not just an eyeliner, smoke all over the eyes or use as a base for a smouldering eye story. Using any Napoleon Perdis angle brush, wash Sketch Pot Gel Eyeliner over the entire lid for a long-wear eyeshadow base. Use a feathering motion as you work towards the crease of the eye for a subtle blended finish.
When applying gel liner to your brush, coat both sides evenly, wiping any excess onto the pot's lid. Line the eye from inner corner to outer corner in one of the deeper shades. Highlight through the centre of your liner with one of the lighter shades, or a Loose Eye Dust, to create dimension
Made in Italy