Napoleon Perdis Napoleon Perdis Stroke of Genius Liquid Cashmere Foundation
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Limit 1 per customer
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
Napoleon Perdis Stroke of Genius Liquid Cashmere Foundation is one of our best-selling foundations, this oh-so-easy-to-apply liquid foundation offers medium coverage with a luxurious, cashmere-feel finish on the skin. Biopolymer filling spheres act like a liquid filler to help smooth the skin's surface for a flawless finish.
The built-in brush applicator twists on and off to save mess, wastage, and the need to use your fingers - making it perfect for touch ups and on-the-go application.
Napoleon says: "For skin that looks and feels as soft as cashmere."
COVERAGE: Medium - Full
- Blend and buff with the built-in brush. Keep it clean by washing your brush applicator once a week.
- Turn the nozzle to the “off” position, run nozzle under tepid water, and wash with your regular shampoo or soap.
- Remove excess water with tissue and allow to dry.
Octinoxate (7.5%), titanium dioxide (4.0%)
Water (aqua), cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, phenyl trimethicone, peg-10 dimethicone, dimethicone, silica, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, diisostearyl dimer dilinoleate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, polygonum cuspidatum (japanese knotweed) root extract, camellia oleifera (green tea) leaf extract, centella asiatica extract, echinacea purpurea (purple coneflower) extract, polysilicone-11, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, hydrogenated lecithin, disteardimonium hectorite, cellulose gum, bisabolol, methicone, nylon-12 fluorescent brightener 230 salt, polyvinylalcohol crosspolymer, triethoxycaprylylsilane, sodium benzoate, polyurethane-40, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, silica dimethyl silylate, sodium chondroitin sulfate, atelocollagen, sodium chloride, sodium dehydroacetate, hexylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, disodium edta, mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499).
Written by Zoe On 26/04/2020