OPI Infinite Shine Black Onyx 15ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
OPI Infinite Shine Black Onyx is a basic black nail lacquer – and basically fabulous!
Get longer wear and greater shine with OPI Infinite Shine Black Onyx, for colour that lasts up to 10 days.
How To Apply:
- Prep: Apply to clean, dry nails. (Cleanse nails with alcohol after using polish remover!)
- Prime: Apply one coat of the advanced Primer for real staying power and stain-free removal.
- Lacquer: Apply two thin coats of ultra-rich, vivid Infinite Shine color. Wait two minutes after second Lacquer coat to apply Gloss Top Coat.
- Gloss: Finish with one thin coat of Gloss for a durable finish that cures to a mirror shine in natural light. Make sure there is adequate light for the curing process to occur, and also ensure that thumbs are receiving light by tilting them upward.
Written by Taralee On 31/07/2019