Oxygenetix Oxygenetix Oxygenating Acne Control Foundation (15ml)
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Spend $100 + Receive $25 Gift Card
Limit 1 per customer
Available in a range of nine popular colours and designed to successfully clear and conceal problematic skin, the new Oxygenetix Acne Control Foundation is the latest addition to the Oxygenetix range. Formulated with the same Ceravitae Complex to increase the skin’s oxygen uptake, the Oxygenetix Acne Control Foundation contains 2% Salicylic Acid to help unblock pores and minimise acne-causing bacteria on the surface of the skin. Enriched with soothing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, this foundation helps to calm redness and inflammation while maintaining the skin’s natural pH level. Added SPF protects the skin against the sun’s harmful UV rays and the water-resistant, long-wearing formula lasts all day and doesn’t transfer onto clothes.
Oxygenetix can be used after: COLaser — Rhinoplasty — Laser Hair Removal — Acne/Rosacea Treatments — Facial Surgery Bruising — Scar Revision — Skin Resurfacing — Injectables — Eye Surgery — Dermabrasion — Chemical Peels.
Note: Oxygentix use an airless pump in their products, so there is no tube inside the bottle. This is to keep any bacteria from building up inside it. If you are having trouble dispensing the product, put your finger over the dispenser hole and pump a few times until product comes out.
How to Use:
Suitable for most skin types, particularly acne-prone, sensitive and problematic skins, apply to clean skin with a make-up brush or sponge. Once acne has cleared up, switch to the original Oxygenetix Breathable Foundation for best results.
2% Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Isododecane , Titanium Dioxide (and) Methicone, Polyglyceryl -4 Isostearate (and) Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol (and) Hexyl Laurate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, PEG-8, Dioctyldodecyl Dodecanedioate, Iron Oxides (and) Methicone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Glycerine, 0-cymen-5-OL, Silica, Cyclomethicone (and) Disteardimonium Hectorite (and) Propylene Carbonate, Maris Sal, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer