Oxygenetix Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation 15ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
Oxygenetix Foundation is an oxygen-rich foundation that protects your skin while you wear it. It is specially formulated to allow skin to breathe, unlike any other foundation. This foundation is that good it can be used immediately after post procedures.
Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation is a breakthrough foundation formulated to help heal and camouflage damaged skin. Designed to effectively cover and heal post-procedure skin, the innovative Oxygenetix Breathable Foundation is treatment make-up at its best. Enriched with Aloe Vera and the revolutionary Ceravitae Complex, this foundation increases the skin’s oxygen uptake to speed up the healing process of post-procedure scars by encouraging collagen regeneration and connective tissue growth.
Not sure what shade to order? Order the Oxygenetix Sample Shade Card and we'll refund $5 when you purchase the foundation.
Available in 14 shades, it also includes SPF to keep delicate skin protected against the sun’s harmful UV rays and the hydrating oil-free formula is both water-resistant and transfer-proof. Suitable for most skin types, including sensitive skin. This foundation can cover up a wide range of skin conditions including dry skin, eczema, rosacea, scars, bruising, wounds and rashes. Ideal for use following chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser resurfacing.
Note: Oxygentix use an airless pump in their products, so there is no tube inside the bottle. This is to keep any bacteria from building up inside it. If you are having trouble dispensing the product, put your finger over the dispenser hole and pump a few times until product comes out.
How to Use:
For best results apply to clean, dry skin with a foundation brush or sponge.
Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Isododecane , Titanium Dioxide (and) Methicone, Polyglyceryl -4 Isostearate (and) Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol (and) Hexyl Laurate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, PEG-8, Dioctyldodecyl Dodecanedioate, Iron Oxides (and) Methicone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Glycerine, 0-cymen-5-OL, Silica, Cyclomethicone (and) Disteardimonium Hectorite (and) Propylene Carbonate, Maris Sal, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer