Build + Blend Contour Sticks
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Build + Blend Contouring Sticks deliver the perfect sculpting look, and it comes in a convenient blending sponge for at home and on-the-go application. Long-wearing, infused with Aloe and Jojoba to keep your skin hydrated, it's ideal for wearing over bare skin or foundation, and to spotlight the top of cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, and other areas.
How to choose your shade: There are 4 shades to choose from, you want to choose a shade that is a bit darker than your skin tone! Remember, cream contour will allow you to create a more defined look when compared to powder contour alone. the most important thing to remember before you begin is to make sure that there is NO powder on the skin, as cream will blend easiest with cream.
To determine placement, imagine that we have a line that extends from the middle of the ear to the corner of the mouth. We will apply the contour right below the cheek bone. Trace a line below the cheek bone, across the hairline on your forehead, below the jawline to define, and right below the lower lips for that "pouty" look.
With a foundation brush, blend the "cheek bone" contour line upward into the area where you would apply blush. Blend the bottom jaw contour line, downward towards the neck. And finally blend the hairline contour upwards into your hairline. Also don't forget to blend out the lower lips for that ultimate "pouty" look.