I'm Glowing Liquid Highlighter
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
This buildable liquid highlighter delivers a dewy multi-shimmer glow thanks to its shimmering pearl pigments. The hydrating formula is infused with powerhouse ingredients, like Aloe and Chamomile, can be used as a facial and body highlighter. Available in 2 shades: 24K, a light gold with universally flattering pinky peach pearl undertones and Rose Gold, a rosy pink with warm-gold undertones. Infused with Aloe Gingko, Chamomile and Ginseng.
Use applicator to apply product on the area you would like to or apply evenly all over face for a light dewy glow. Next, blend with fingertips to lift and contour the face. Can be worn by itself or applied after make up.
Apply on the high points of your complexion such as tops of the cheekbones, brow bone, Cupid’s bow of your lip, inner corner of the eye, or down the bridge of your nose. Then, using a face brush, makeup sponge, or your fingers, blend from the high points of the face out Many make up artists also use highlighter on the collar bone and chest area to add dimension.