Parlux Parlux Advance Light Ceramic & Ionic Dryer
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
An intense restorative, hydrating treatment.
IT'S FINALLY HERE! Introducing the new Parlux ADVANCE, an innovative, technologically advanced and futuristic hairdryer. Featuring the brand new K-ADVANCE motor, this incredible dryer gives superior performance with more power and a longer lifespan. The new Parlux ADVANCE reflects extensive technological research aimed at meeting the requirements of hairdressers while also reducing energy consumption and helping to safeguard the environment.
The latest introduction to the Parlux range, comes complete with 'soft touch' switches, which have been designed with user comfort in mind and an anti-heat casing which ensures the hairdryer is comfortable to hold. The revolutionary 2200 watt K-ADVANCE motor gives a massive 83 cubic metres per hour airflow to make drying times quicker than ever before.
By reducing the weight of all the components, Parlux have created an exceptionally light hairdryer which is also their quietest model yet. Complete with ionic ceramic technology it guarantees healthy, static-free hair and the built-in silencer greatly reduces the noise.
Includes two concentrator styling nozzles.
Parlux Comparison Table
|Airflow||69 Cubic metres/Hour||73 Cubic metres/Hour||75 Cubic metres/Hour||79 Cubic metres/Hour||83 Cubic metres/Hour|
|Motor Life||2000 Hours||2000 Hours||2000 Hours||2200 Hours||2500 Hours|
|Cold Shot Button||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cord Length||3 Meter||3 Meter||3 Meter||3 Meter||3 Meter|
|Ionic & Ceramic||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Built in Silencer||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Included Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty||2 Year Warranty||2 Year Warranty||2 Year Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
|Colours Available||Silver, Black, Pink, Red, Violet and Chocolate Cherry||Silver, Black, Pink, Red, Violet, Blue, Gold, Pearl, White and Flower||White, Green, Silver, Black, Pink, Red, Violet and Flower||Fuchsia, Orange, Green, White, Red, Violet, Silver and Black||Black, Light Gold, White, Violet, Fuchsia, Aqua, Ice Blue and Red|
Instructions On Using Your Parlux Dryer
There are two switches on your Parlux dryer. The top switch controls the heat of your dryer. The bottom switch controls the power.
1. To get the full setting of maximum speed and heat - flick both switches to the right.
2. To get a medium airflow - flick the bottom switch to the middle. From here, you can control the heat by using the top switch. Left is cold. Middle is warm. Right is hot.
3. Press and hold the button above the switches to release cold air. Cold airflow works well for setting your hair style, or cooling your scalp if the airflow gets too hot.
Written by Peta On 14/10/2019