Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Trio Pack 3 items
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
The Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning product regimen is a preventative system that gently and naturally helps create an optimal scalp environment to encourage healthy, thicker hair. The entire regimen is infused with Regeniplex®, an exclusive botanical blend that includes Kakadu plum, pea peptides, clover flower, turmeric and ginseng, to help promote a healthy scalp and hair in three steps:
- Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo: Color-safe cleanser gently removes impurities to prime the scalp for stronger, thicker-looking hair. Helps add volume by thickening each strand.
- Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Conditioner: Lightweight conditioner detangles fine, fragile hair without weighing it down.
- Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Tonic: Twice-daily spray helps create an optimal scalp environment for thicker, stronger, fuller hair. Helps encourage healthy hair growth.
*Based on an 8-week clinical study on 28 people conducted in an independent laboratory. Results may vary.