Paul Mitchell Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
An intense restorative, hydrating treatment.
Get fuller, stronger hair with Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo.
What it does
Sulfate-free cleanser gently removes impurities to prime the scalp for stronger, thicker-looking hair.
How it works
Exclusive Regeniplex™ blend contains Kakadu plum, pea peptides, clover flower, turmeric and ginseng to stimulate the scalp and provide fuller, thicker hair.
Helps add volume by thickening each strand.
Directions Of Use
Apply a small amount to wet hair. Lather and rinse completely.
*Due to breakage. When used as a system of shampoo, conditioner and tonic.Products were tested by an established, independent third-party laboratory.
Written by Sol On 13/05/2020