Lip Exfoliant NEW! 7ml
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Limit 1 per customer
Our softening Lip Exfoliant is a beautiful blend of natural, vitamin-rich ingredients such as shea butter, olive oil and vitamin E that work to deeply nourish and restore lips, while the coconut sugar works to boost blood circulation while gently exfoliating away dry skin layers helping your lips to feel silky soft and plump. This beautiful Lip Exfoliant comes in an FSC certified cardboard tube and is subtly flavoured with a blend of Vanilla and Coconut Sugar. While our Lip Exfoliant is perfect to keep your lips soft and plump we recommend pairing it with our Lip conditioner for a luxurious lip care routine.
How to Use:
Peggy Sue has moved away from a plastic tub, to a cardboard push up tube as this is a far more sustainable option that is still sturdy enough to carry with you in your bag or pocket. To use, gently push the base of the tube up, only as much as you need. The Lid has room for the product to be pushed up to a certain extent, but if you have accidentally pushed it too far, pop it in the fridge for a couple minutes to ensure the balm is firm enough to then push back down. Our Lip Exfoliant can be applied to your lips up to 3 times a week. Use alongside our Lip Conditioner to keep your lips healthy, plump and hydrated.
Sucrose (coconut sugar), Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, cera alba* (beeswax), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, tocopherol (vitamin e), vanilla planifolia fruit oil*. *Denotes organic