Peggy Sue Rosy Lip Tint 7ml
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
This nourishing Rosy Lip Tint is a beautiful blend of natural, vitamin-rich ingredients. Such as shea butter, olive oil and vitamin E. These healthy ingredients work together to deeply nourish and restore lips while providing them with a soft rosy red colour that brings them to life. This unique formula creates a physical hydration barrier to protect your lips against the outside elements, subtly flavoured with a blend of vanilla oil and honey from the beeswax used. It comes in an FSC certified cardboard tube and can be used as often as desired to keep your lips looking rosy and feeling plump and deeply nourished.
How to Use:
Peggy Sue has moved away from a plastic twist tube, to a cardboard push up tube as this is a far more sustainable option that is still sturdy enough to carry with you in your bag or pocket. To use, gently push the base of the tube up, only as much as you need. The Lid has room for the product to be pushed up to a certain extent, but if you have accidentally pushed it too far, pop it in the fridge for a couple minutes to ensure the balm is firm enough to then push back down. Our Lip Tint can be applied to your lips as often as desired. Use alongside our Lip Exfoliant to keep your lips healthy, plump and hydrated.
Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, cera alba* (beeswax), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, tocopherol (vitamin e), Mica CI 77491 (natural mineral), vanilla planifolia fruit oil*. *Denotes organic