Pravana Pravana Vivids Everlasting
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
An intense restorative, hydrating treatment.
The next evolution in hair colour that bridges the gap between permanent creme hair colour and direct dye. Reveal a world of possibilities with the ability to be used alone, with other VIVIDS Everlasting shades or intermixed with PRAVANA’s expansive collection of ChromaSilk Creme Hair Colours.
How to Use:
Mixing ratio 1:1.5
Use with 10 Volume Crème Developer for maximum deposit or 20 Volume Crème Developer for lighter, brighter results.
To use with ChromaSilk Crème Hair Colour, mix equal parts VIVIDS Everlasting into ChromaSilk Crème Hair Colour to enhance the Colour.
To pastelize and tone with VIVIDS Everlasting Pastel Potion, combine equal parts VIVIDS Everlasting Pastel Potion with other VIVIDS Everlasting shades or ChromaSilk Crème Hair Colour.
***These colours MUST be mixed with a Developer which is sold separately.
However, i feel like you could get the same result from semi-P which would damage the hair less plus blue is already known for being hard to get out, but if you want blue hair forever choose this.
Written by jjj On 22/05/2022