Love Gua Sha Rose Quartz
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
LOVE GUA SHA isn’t just a pretty face, it’s beauty tool that can be used on the face and neck. What makes our Love Gua Sha different from the others? Well, beside that fact that it’s full of love, it also is a bit thicker and its differing edges and creases provide their own unique facial experience. Plus, she looks pretty darn cute in your bathroom or on your side table! This beauty tool is a lovely device for spending some time massaging tired muscles on the face, assisting with penetration of skincare products through facial massage into the skin, whilst promoting circulation through gentle massage. Your face sculpting tool is not just a modern day tool for skincare application, it has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine to promote skin health. The Gua Sha is about self-care and wellness as much as it is about its kindness to the skin. The Love Gua Sha- Face Sculpting Tool should be handled with care. Dropping the tool from even a small distance can cause it to crack, break or become damaged. Due to the natural nature of this Brazilian sourced Rose Quartz, no two pieces are the same; small imperfections in the stone are part of its natural beauty and testament to its heritage. Rose Quartz is the stone of universal love and is known for helping promote self-love and opening the heart to friendship, inner healing and harmony. Made from Grade A Brazilian Rose Quartz stone.
How to Use:
Apply our face oil or serum to your clean and dry face, neck and décolletage. Using light pressure, massage across the face and neck using the below technique for at least one minute (3-5 minutes is ideal).
Jawline: gently sweep from the chin along the jawline in an upward motion towards the ears.
Neck: gently press at the base of the neck above collar bone and move Gua Sha in an upwards motion towards the jaw.
Cheeks: gently press from the centre of the face and work outwards towards the ears (be careful and extremely gentle near the eye area).
Brows: gently sweep across the brow line starting from the centre and working outwards.
Forehead: gently sweep in an upward motion towards hairline.
***We always recommend being gentle and using light pressure to avoid any bruising on the face.