Salt By Hendrix Salt By Hendrix Textured Face Roller
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Spend $100 + Receive $25 Gift Card
Textured Rose Quartz Face Roller is your go-to gal. The spiked roller aims to assist with the effectiveness of your skincare routine through facial massage. This beauty tool will also provide a more intense facial massage for our skincare junkies out there who just can’t get enough! It also aims to promote circulation, assist with targeting puffiness and water retention through facial massage.
Don’t be fooled, Face Rollers are not just a modern day tool for skincare application, they have been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Say hellooo to self-love and self-care today with stones known for helping promote self-love and opening the heart to friendship, inner healing and harmony.
Roller should be handled with care. Dropping the tool from even a small distance can cause it to crack, break or become damaged. Due to the natural nature of this roller, no two pieces are the same; small imperfections in the stone are part of its natural beauty and testament to its heritage
How to Use:
Apply a face oil or serum to your clean and dry face, neck and décolletage. Using the wide end of the roller, starting at the jawline, massage in an outward direction across the face, neck and décolletage. Use the smaller end around the eye area. You can also use the smaller end to massage up and around the upper brow bone.