Shanghai Suzy Whipped Matte Lipstick - Miss Sally Watermelon 4g
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
Miss Sally Watermelon is a bold and bright delicious neon in watermelon pink. Stunning in Suzy’s lightweight 'Whipped Matte' Formula.
Shanghai Suzy 'Whipped Matte' formula is super pigmented yet lightweight like whipped cream with a mousse-like texture. Infused with shea butter extract and jojoba seed oil to keep that typical 'matte' dryness at bay. Medium to long wearing.
Vegan & Cruelty-Free, Strawberry Fragranced. Proudly made in Melbourne, Australia.
PRO Application Tip: Apply two thick base coats directly from the bullet, then finish with a final coating applied with a lip brush. Blot with a tissue to ensure no lipstick ends up on your teeth! And enjoy :)
Written by Ronda On 21/03/2021