Silver Bullet Keratin 230 Titanium Wide Hair Straightener 38mm
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
Introducing the incredible Silver Bullet Keratin 230 Titanium Wide Plate Straightener. Encased in a beautiful box, this straightener features high shine silver titanium plates combined with adjustable heat up to 230°C to tame even the most unmanageable hair. The plates are a generous 38mm to style larger sections of hair more quickly, saving crucial time.
- If you are finding too much grip with your Silver Bullet Titanium hair iron, then reduce the heat. The higher the heat, the stronger the grip.
What is the difference between Ceramic or Titanium?
Titanium is better at holding heat compared to Ceramic. Hence, we recommend to use titanium irons on thicker, coarser hair types, as you will get better results.
Written by Haylee On 04/04/2021