Silver Bullet Fastlane Rose Gold Titanium Curling Iron 38mm
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
Introducing the Silver Bullet Fastlane Rose Gold Titanium 38mm Curling Iron, a game-changer for those with longer hair. This curling iron, with its sizeable 38mm barrel, is meticulously designed to give longer hair voluptuous, lasting curls. Its aesthetic appeal, enhanced by the rose gold hue, is matched by its outstanding performance.
The titanium barrel heats up swiftly, ensuring you don't have to wait to start styling. Furthermore, this titanium technology provides an even distribution of heat, sealing the hair cuticle. This results in long-lasting curls that have a radiant, frizz-free shine. With this tool, creating salon-like curls at home becomes a breeze.
Ceramic vs Titanium: Which one should I choose?
Ceramic is known for even heat distribution, which minimizes heat damage and provides smooth, frizz-free curls. On the other hand, titanium heats up quickly and maintains high temperatures, making them ideal for thick or coarse hair types which don't hold curls as well. They require careful use to prevent overheating and potential damage to the hair.