Silver Bullet Mini Blaze Hair Trimmer Cord/Cordless Rose Gold
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
The Silver Bullet Mini Blaze Hair Trimmer brings all the power and precision of professional trimmers in a smaller, handier size. Engineered for excellence, this trimmer is powered by a robust 7,000 rpm rotary motor, ensuring an effective trim every time. Its non-irritating black diamond carbon DLC blade cuts hair effortlessly, while the adjustable zero-gap blade offers unparalleled precision.
To add to its convenience, it offers two hours of cordless runtime, courtesy of its lithium battery, followed by a rapid two-hour recharge. This makes it always ready to use whenever you need it. The beautiful rose gold finish adds a touch of elegance to this powerful tool.
How To Use Silver Bullet Mini Blaze Hair Trimmer Cord/Cordless
Attachment – Hold both sides of attachment comb, match locking slot and press to lock. Attachment comb is a tight fit when locked correctly.
Detachment – Hold both side of the attachment and pull back.
IMPORTANT: Always oil the blades before using to optimise performance.