Sumita Colour Perfect Cosmetic Contact Lenses Turquoise
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
COLOR PERFECT ™️ uses AST (Advanced Sandwiching Technology), unlike other lenses where coloring is printed on the inside of the lenses, AST allows the coloring to be “sandwiched,” thus protecting the eyes
Soft contact lenses with 38% water content, that retain moisture for a longer duration.
- Two (2) Soft Cosmetic Contact Lenses immersed in buffered saline solution
- One Free Lens Case
- User Instruction Manual
- *Usage: One Month
The information provided below is essential for the safe and effective use of soft contact lenses. Read carefully and consult your eye care specialist. Wearing Period Sumita Color Perfect Contact lenses can be worn daily up to a maximum period of 1 month.Important Information Always consult with your eye care specialist before using any contact lenses.It is important to check with your optician that there are no contraindications and ensure you attend regular check-ups. Do not let hair spray or any other cosmetic aerosols in contact with your lenses. Do not participate in any water sports while wearing your contact lenses. Remove your contact lenses before you go to bed. Serious eye health problems may occur as a result of sharing contact lenses. Although rare, serious eye problems can develop while wearing contact lenses. Side effects like discomfort, mild burning or stinging may occur. To help avoid these problems, follow the wear and replacement schedule and the lens care instructions provided by your eye doctor. If you are applying makeup, make sure to wear your contact lenses before applying any eye makeup products, and to remove your contact lenses before taking your makeup off. Make sure that the sterilized water blister package is not damaged before using contacts. Avoid using contacts if the seal is broken or if the contacts are bent or dry. Remove contact lenses using finger tips or special applicator, and avoid handling the contacts with fingernails or any sharp objects. Only use contact lens solution to disinfect your contact lenses and never use running water to rinse them. Make sure that the contact lenses are right side out before wearing them. Do not wet contact lenses in mouth. In the case of any eye discomfort, pain or sensitivity, remove the contact lenses and make sure to clean them thoroughly each time you wear them. If symptom(s) persist, we recommend you consult your eye practitioner for advice. Always keep your contacts clean, and store in contact lens case after using. Always rinse the case and fill it with fresh contact lens solution when storing lenses. Never re-use or top off an old solution. If you do not wear your contact lens frequently, change the contact lens solution with the fresh one once a week. Failure to comply with the rules for correct use of the lenses may cause serious damage to the eyes. *Effect given by contact lenses varies by color of your iris.