Certified Organic Jojoba 200ml
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Jojoba is unlike any oil, because it’s not one. It’s the only plant to store liquid wax in its seeds. Sharing the same molecular structure as the natural wax esters found in healthy human skin, making it more receptive to vital nutrients and antioxidants, helping your skin behave as it was always designed to do.
Why Organic Jojoba?
Due to an increasing demand for Certified Organic Jojoba, we partnered with an international fair trade farm who ethically grow and supply us with organic jojoba. We decided to use recyclable bottles in larger sizes as an alternative to glass, making it perfect to use in your bathroom after a shower or bath.
Although our signature Australian Wadi-Wadi Jojoba isn’t 'certified organic', we adhere to the same strict standards of an organic farm, which means we never use any synthetic pesticides or harmful chemicals on our plants, and our Wadi-Wadi Jojoba is clinically proven to have higher amounts of Omega 9 than other varieties.
Omega 9, working together with 3 & 6, act as building blocks in the skin cells, strengthening the skin’s surface layers for a smoother, healthier and younger-looking complexion. This makes it more effective to use on your face, and that’s why you’ll find Australian Wadi-Wadi Jojoba at the heart of our clinically proven facial skincare range.
Directions: Apply onto clean, damp skin. Use as often as required.