Tweezerman Slant Tweezer - Stainless Steel 600403
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
An intense restorative, hydrating treatment.
Famous for its precision, the Revamp your beauty routine with the new Tweezerman Slant Tweezer is consistently acclaimed as setting the standard for quality and excellence.
The hand-finished tips are perfectly aligned to grab the hair every time. For more than 30 years, the award-winning Tweezerman Slant Tweezer has been the choice of make-up artists, models, celebrities and those who demand the very best.
We are proud that the Slant Tweezer has received worldwide recognition for quality and performance. It is a ‘Best of Beauty’ winner chosen by Allure editors for 15 years in a row. Top eyebrow artists always recommend the original, award-winning Slant Tweezer for expert brow shaping.
To Use: To ease tweezing, take a hot shower or use a warm washcloth to open pores. Tweeze in the direction of hair growth to avoid breakage. To close pores post tweezing, use cold water.