No Plastic Shampoo Bar 80g
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Limit 1 per customer
Our shampoo bar can last up to 80 washes. Rinses out easily. No plastic. Less water.
How to Use:
Wet hair. Wet the bar and rub it on your hands until it lathers, then massage into your scalp and hair.
Or rub the bar directly on wet hair. Rinse.
Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Bentonite, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Illite, Kaolin, Aqua/Water/Eau.
***Transitioning to natural products comes with a different experience, in terms of application and hair feel. Scalp and hair will need to get used to the milder and gentler cleansing in the beginning. It might take a few washes - usually 2-3 weeks - to adjust and the good news is that hair is nurtured, smooth and easy to comb.***