Wedo Wedo Rich & Repair Shampoo
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
Our richest formula yet, this shampoo is created to highly condition the hair as well as protect and treat it against hair breakage. Leaves the hair manageable and frizz-free. This product is ideal for coarse hair or hair that has been damaged through heat, chemical treatments or multi-process colouring. Our shampoo is also a treat for hair that is naturally very curly because they tend to be drier and in need of richer care.
Directions: This is a low-foaming shampoo with mild natural-origin cleansing ingredients so wet your hair thoroughly, then apply the shampoo and massage it all around the scalp. To make sure you apply shampoo all over the scalp, it is good to start from the nape area along with the sides, and then on top of the head. Massage well and add a bit of water while you massage. Rinse and shampoo again if your hair is particularly oily. Press your hair with a towel until it’s damp and continue with Rich & Repair Conditioner or mask.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-10, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Tapioca Starch, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Sodium Citrate
Transitioning to natural haircare:
Transitioning to natural products comes with a different experience, in terms of application and hair feel. Scalp and hair will need to get used to the milder and gentler cleansing in the beginning. It might take a few washes - usually 2-3 weeks - to adjust and the good news is that hair is nurtured, smooth and easy to comb.
2 out of 3 US consumers agreed that they love the way weDo/ products make their hair look and feel.*
3 out of 5 US consumers agreed that the weDo/ products perform so well, that they can’t believe that they are natural. *
(Consumer usage test, 120 women (natural and non-natural haircare users, 3 weeks, USA, June 2021 with weDo/ shampoos, conditioners, and masks)