Wella Professionals Color Fresh Create Semi-Permanent Colour
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
When you purchase 2 or more Wella Professionals Nutricurls products
Limit 1 per customer
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
Discover Color Fresh, our range of ammonia-free semi-permanent hair colour products. Choose from a range of pure vibrant shades to keep your clients colour looking refreshed for longer. Size: 60g.
- 1. COLOR FRESH is ready to use. Shampoo and towel dry the hair. Wearing suitable gloves apply color directly from the bottle.
- 2. Apply color evenly to the hair, working through lengths and ends to ensure even distribution. Comb through. COLOR FRESH pH 6.5: Depending on hair condition and desired color intensity leave to develop for approximately 20 minutes. COLOR FRESH pH 6.5 Silver: Depending on hair condition and desired color intensity leave to develop for 5-20 minutes.
- 3. After development, emulsify with warm water then rinse the hair thoroughly. It is not usually necessary to shampoo the hair again. Style as usual.
Written by Connie On 10/03/2022