Yellow Yellow by Alfaparf Group - Permanent Hair Colour (100ml)
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Limit 1 per customer
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
A nourishing and high-performance permanent colour that will lift your spirits! With 74 shades, there is a perfect formula for everyone. Formulated to guarantee impeccable coverage, long-lasting and luminous colour.
Richard Naturals: Perfect to enhance the natural beauty of each of the tones with a velvety and super-bright effect. (1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 7 – 8 – 9 – 10)
Cool Naturals: An excellent balance of colors, all with blue base, giving shades an icy power, for ultra-natural and super-cool results, with a deep soul. (4 cool - 5 cool - 6 cool - 7 cool - 8 cool - 9 cool)
How to use
mixing ratio color-peroxide: 1:1.5 (1:2 for energy series shades)
***These colours MUST be mixed with a Developer which is sold separately.