Allevi8 Shine Serum 30ml
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Experience untold shine with the De Lorenzo Allevi8 Shine Serum. This succulent serum seals and smoothes the cuticles of your hair- leaving behind a glossy shine that will never look greasy or heavy.
Potent formula contains avocado oil, apricot oil, and wheat germ to bring back the shine to dull, lacklustre hair that suffers from frizz and fly aways. Built-in UV-protection guards your hair from the damage of the sun. Lightweight gel is super-concentrated and can be used before styling or as a touch-up product.
Using De Lorenzo products is an environmentally-responsible choice: our products are created from beginning to end with environmentally sound practices and are never, ever tested on animals.
Only use a small amount shine serum. A little goes a long way.
Apply a small amount to the pam of your hands, rub them together, this will activate those key ingredients.
Smooth onto the ends and anywhere you can see fly-aways.
Written by Sue On 26/03/2020