De Lorenzo Rejuven8 The Ends Finishing Cream 120ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Give your tresses the benefits of 100% all Australian ingredients in De Lorenzo Rejuven8 the Ends treatment. This super lush split ends treatment contains a blend of bilberry extracts from Mother Nature's bounty to heal your hair.
Designed specifically to treat chemically processed hair, this range of products allows you to continue styling, colouring, and processing your hair without worrying about damage. These natural ingredients work to protect and strengthen ends and mid-lengths in a lightweight super-hydrating cream that will seal the frazzled and abused cuticles of your hair and leave behind a succulent, smooth, and silky finish.
De Lorenzo products are never tested on animals and are designed, processed, packaged, and shipped in environmentally-responsible ways.
Apply a small (pea size) amount of product to palms and distribute evenly through mid-lengths and ends.
Amount of product may be adjusted according to individual needs.
May be used on wet or dry hair.
Written by Michelle On 06/03/2022