Biolage Advanced Full Density Densifying Spray Treatment 125ml
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Matrix Full Density hair thickening spray works on the surface of each strand to expand its diameter, leaving hair feeling thicker while reducing breakage.
Formulated with a blend of Biotin, Zinc PCA & Gluco-Omega results in fuller-looking, thicker-feeling hair.
Apply onto hair beginning at scalp in sections. Massage gently at roots and work through ends. Do not rinse. For maximum thickening results, allow to dry then reapply. Style as usual.
For maximum performance, use the system of Shampoo and Conditioner to significantly reduce breakage for fuller-looking, thicker-feeling hair.
However, using it alongside the full density poo and condish is way too much, the (air dried) result was overly “boofy” which I would have loved in the 1980’s, but not 2020.
This is definitely a winner, but only a few sprays is required to achieve a fab result.
Written by Ali On 25/01/2020