Bonacure BC Repair Rescue Sealed Ends 150ml
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Schwarzkopf Bonacure BC Repair Rescue Sealed Ends can be used daily to restructure the hair and prevent splitting. Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Sealed Ends is part of the Schwarzkopf Professional range.
Contains pro-vitiman B5 to selectively repair even extremely porous ends and can reduce new split ends and hair breaks by up to 90 per cent. Especially suitable for long hair.
Schwarzkopf Bonacure BC Repair Rescue Sealed Ends is the ideal product for distressed and sensitised hair types. It is the perfect product to finish off the caring regime and close the cuticle layer, thus preventing split ends.
- The lightweight fluid balm works like a ‘hand cream for the hair.
- May be used on damp and dry hair.
- Leave on the hair, do not Rinse-out.
Written by Alison On 24/05/2022