Evo Bradford Pin Bristle Dressing Brush Bradford
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
Min spend $60. Excludes packs.
The Evo Bradford Pin Bristle Dressing Brush is an expertly designed hair tool that focuses on polishing and enhancing hair texture. It is specially crafted using natural boar bristles which are renowned for their ability to combat frizz and maintain the overall health of hair. Complementing the boar bristles are the nylon pins which serve to detangle and further refine the hair's smoothness.
This brush is versatile and suitable for all hair types, but it shines especially well for those with long, thick, wavy, and curly hair. The boar bristles have the natural property of distributing the hair's inherent oils, which minimises damage and ameliorates manageability. The nylon pins, being high-heat resistant, help in polishing the hair cuticle to deliver a radiant shine. Additionally, the brush boasts of an eco-friendly design, being manufactured from FSC® certified wood, testifying to Evo's commitment to environmental sustainability.
How To Use Evo Bradford Pin Bristle Dressing Brush
Blast hair until its 100% dry. Gently detangle with a wide-tooth comb. Working with medium sections, place the brush at the roots and sweep it to the ends. For a smooth finish, spray on Evo hairspray to Bradford's bristles before brushing.